Friday, November 18, 2011

Life In the Form of a Hunt

So this Treasure hunt we are involved in. . .
 has taken us places,
 has made my mind full,
 has broken my pocket book, (just a little)
 has made our family smile,
 has giving us something to look forward to.

Needless to say I owe a BIG THANKS to:
Our Family, Our Friends, And even Strangers for leading us to the end.
Monday will be here soon and that's the day we hand it all in.
We will have to be patient until December 7th for the winners to be announced. There will be 8 winners. .  The prize is yet to be revealed. Whatever the outcome I am glad I entered us into it.
Here are some pictures of our part 2
~
~
~
~


There are more pictures to be shown but I must go for now. Thanks for checking out my blog..
I promise I will Write more At a Later Time :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment