Hello World!
I feel like I've been to busy to write. Then again I just have a lot on my mind. There is so much to do, and so little time. It feels that the days have flown by and nothing is done or complete, nothing is set. We all know that the end of the year is a busy time. An I seem to forget that till November comes around.
Nov. 24th - Thanksgiving
Nov. 29th - Ethans Birthday
Dec. 9th - Michaels Birthday
Dec. 24th-25th Christmas
Dec 30th - Our wedding anniversary
Dec 31-Jan 1st New Years
Jan. 3rd - Declans Birthday
This is a full plate and I feel i'm in over my head.
I dont have anything set for ethans birthday. We dont even have the money to buy him a gift :-(
I feel like a terrible mom for having not made anything set an stone for him.. after all he will be 5 years old thats a mild stone. I dont know what to do. I'm not stressed out but I guess you could say worried. I want him to have it all. i want him to be happy. But i am in doubt of myself.
Then there is michaels birthday he wants a 100$ jacket. I swear he has expensive taste. Nothing he wants is ever cheap.
As for Declan he will be easy and simple, a cake and a toy and he'll be happy.
I just dont know how I am to fill the needs and wants of my boys. I cant do much with little to no money, I wish i could do everything they want, give them whatever they want.. but truth is all i feel i have is love and time. i can only give there non-materiel things, which i dont think will work for a 5 year old. I think I am going to break his little heart ;(
Last thing our anniversary, which nothing ever happens on this day. Its just like valentines day, No gifts, no mention.. not even a wedding photo album to look through because lets face it i was the bride and couldnt take my own photos and my moms camera messed up so the pictures did Not turn out and no one ever sent me pictures of the day. I've asked and asked but no one ever replied with i got one picture or heres the camera from the reception (which everyone took home when they were supposed to leave it for the bride n groom) It is what is it.. Michael is who he is and I can expect to always be the last one 'forgotten'
i guess that last one was a bit of a pity party. but what girl doesn't want to forget her special day?
Thanks for reading my fail at the end of the year. it was nice venting it, i feel a bit better just having written it.
May God Bless You all with lots of Smiles and lots of Love this holiday season! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment