Thursday, November 10, 2011
EyeGlasses & Goodwill
So yesterday I got a pair of eyeglasses. Once I put them on it was like I was in a new world! I Could see distance! I could read the road signs before I was 100ft in front of them. I Could read the small writing on the banners that are hanging in the food court of the PX. It was strange. I wore them around the house for a little bit. But then i started to get a headache. Guess my brain needs time to get used to being able to see everything .
Went to another goodwill in hopes of finding treasure for our hunt.. had no findings, well besides a football which in the 'part 2' is taking a picture of a family member throwing one. so i guess it wasn't that much of a fail.
Maybe today I will have better luck. An to my family n friends 'thank you for helping' it means alot of us ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment