Wednesday, December 14, 2011

PCS

- PCS - 
Which stands for:
Permanent 
Change of 
Station.


So I was thinking about the move and how the military makes short cuts of phrases. 
And I though I'd share some things I feel 
PCS 
means to truly have to move around from being in this military lifestyle.
 (which i lived in the same house from newborn-18 years old, 
so i'm still getting used to the idea of moving every few years) 
But anyways this is what my mind has come up with. 


Productive
Challenging 
Strength
~~~~~~~~~~
Pretty
Country
Scenic
-------------------
Positive
Change
Surreal
+++++++++
Possibly 
Craving
State side
=========
Pondering
Carefully of
Situation
**************
Probably
Crying
Silently 
................
Passive
Calm 
Stressed
<<<>>>>
Possible
Culture
Shock
________


So what does PCS mean for you?
I have so many emotions flowing through my head
I sometimes dont know what to think,
I'm just like BLAH on the inside.



1 comment:

  1. I'm your new follower! I love finding new blogs and getting to "know" people! Come check out my blog sometime. iwannafeelthatfire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete