Friday, December 16, 2011

He Took My Worries, & Made Me Smile

God is Great! He answered my thoughts on my Christmas worries for the boys. He had a plan all along I just had to wait, and give my worries to him!
It goes like this, we have enough money to survive the next two weeks. Extras such as toys for Christmas would break us and put us in a bad sad lonely place. But God knows how I am going to raise them as christian boys. They will know its Jesus birthday, not all about gifts or Santa clause. After all i don't want to commit a sin of lying to them for years an years..So I wanted for them to get just one gift something they both would love! and also for it to not undo everything I am trying to do with having to move over seas (soon) I am selling a-lot of kids toys that are bulky.. but anyways back to what He did for me, for us.
He lead a soldier to another with a proposition 'i'll pay you $150 if you cover my 24 hour shift" Michael thinking "i'll take it, we could use the money" 
on that same day as i watched the boys take apart the couch just to jump on it. I thought these kids need a trampoline. i had one when i was younger and still carry fond memories of the joy i had jumping on that ragged ol' thing. so i got an idea, i started to remember a friend of mine had a small enclosed one in their apartment.. what fun Ethan had with his little girl-friend. so i started on a trampoline hunt, found one yesterday that gave free shipping and would total 73$ almost half of what Michael would be paid. but the husband was not fond of this idea, no, no. he wanted to get two toys that both could share. i frowned at the thought, because i really wanted them to get this certain kind of trampoline. my heart broke for a minute till i left it to God. 
So today comes around the hubby changes his mind, i go online and sure enough out of stock. what a bummer! but my heart did not break this time. i had hope, i heard in my thoughts "ash just search a little harder" so i did! and guess what i found? i found what i was looking for and cheaper too!! and no worries of delivery, I will be the one to get it, yes me Ashley Anne will be Santa with her silverado sleigh getting the boys the most awesome gift off all. and in reverse, i too will get the best Christmas gift, my children will smile, they will laugh there hearts out, they will wear themselves down for bedtime with out a frown, all the while i get to hear my husband playing on his martin guitar, the sweet sound of love will fill this house, an on the very day Jesus came into our world to one day gift us all of ever-lasting life! 
Yes, God is Good. He saves me daily. Just stay open and be patient with him, as He is with you! I Just LOVE Him so soooo much right now I wish I could Hug Him!! Thank you Lord!




Picture of . . .
 What 'Santa' Will bring my boys
Lots & Lots of JOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment